Calling all Aussies …. SOS …. SOS … SOS … Calling all Aussies
Subject: Law and Justice, United Nations Agenda 21, Environmental Fascism and the “Rothschild Plan” (Australian Financial Review Tuesday 18 October 2012: Street Talk: UK Privatised Road Idea could be pitched to states, p.28)
Australians, Americans and Europeans are increasingly concerned about UN Agenda 21 and its confusing regulatory maze and alphabet jumble of agencies such as ICLEI. Independent research repeatedly reveals UN campaigns removing personal property rights and restricting resource use, residency and movement within communities.
The UN’s campaigns are falsely camouflaged as environmental action under two misleading tags: biodiversity and sustainability. Camouflaged as (pseudo) science these feed off UN Agenda 21’s third leg: Arbitrary regulations bypass parliaments by using taxpayer-funded agencies to replace freedom of choice with state control.
Sydney author and historian Amy McGrath OAM will be visiting Brisbane on Friday, November 2nd and has kindly made herself available to discuss this serious threat to Australians. Amy will reveal UN Agenda 21’s octopus-like tentacles spreading over local councils through the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives. ICLEI is a UN agency based in Bonn , Germany .
– share research into UN Agenda 21 and stealthy ICLEI implementation tactics;
– discuss how to unravel and undo local council regulations and revoke UN treaties;
– Discuss how to protect freedom and protect national sovereignty in Australia .
A small group of American citizens in Alabama recently successfully drove state legislation banning UN Agenda 21. America ‘s Republican Party has adopted removal of UN Agenda 21 as part of its national policy. Amy sponsored recent presentations in NSW and ACT by two prominent Alabama citizens. She will share their successful tactics and her research into ICLEI.
Horrified with her findings, Amy and friends have formed the Alliance for Property Rights. Amy has campaigned for decades exposing electoral fraud. Her Australian and overseas research reveals UN policy illegally extending its octopus tentacles and bypassing elections.
This is part of global governance with total state ownership compressing people into regulated zones after banning private property. It’s underway in western democracies at huge human and economic cost including American counties and states such as California . It’s already removed some Australian residents’ property rights.
Australia is signatory to over 7,000 UN treaties. These range from the Lima Declaration destroying agriculture and manufacturing to seemingly innocent yet restrictive ordinances controlling water, land, farming and food. Is Australia technically becoming a UN colony? Subject to numbers, attendees will receive a free copy of Amy’s book Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing. It’s a fine compilation of writings exposing UN Agenda 21 and global governance destroying Australian sovereignty and political systems.
Please forward this to interested friends and join us in learning how to stop the UN’s hidden Revolution by Regulation.
Date and Time: Friday, November 2nd, 2012, 2:00pm.
Followed by discussion for those interested. Theatre booked until 5:00pm.
Venue Address: Tribal Theatre, 346 George Street , between Ann & Turbot Streets, Brisbane city. (Formerly Dendy Theatre).
Who’s invited: Anyone interested in protecting freedom, personal property rights and national sovereignty.
Price: $5 to cover cost of venue. Students and pensioners: gold coin donation.
Rail station: Roma Street
04 1964 2379
- The Tea Party’s lunacy and hype over Agenda 21 (capitolhillblue.com)
- Tea Party versus Agenda 21: Saving the U.S. or just irking it? (news.yahoo.com)
- John Birch Society protests Belfast’s environmental affiliation (bangordailynews.com)
- Transcript | SCARY | UN to US: “Individual rights must take a back seat to the collective.” (iamrising.wordpress.com)
- U.N.-backed ‘Agenda 21′ development rules anger many in Texas (lynleahz.com)
- UN Agenda 21 – When Conspiracy Is Not A Theory (freedomoutpost.com)
- Rep. wants U.N. treaty out (record-eagle.com)
- Tea Party’s ‘elusive enemy’ (thestar.com)
- Tea Party versus Agenda 21: Saving the U.S. or just irking it?. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)