The Advertiser has obtained the email, from Holden Hill Senior Sergeant Andrew McCracken to patrol officers on July 28, which listed five benchmark categories including the number of fines, reports and arrests each officer must obtain over five weeks. Officers who did not meet the benchmarks would be required to provide “an explanation” to Sen-Sgt McCracken and their immediate supervisor. Senior police now say the email’s directions were “outside of SAPOL‘s guidelines and policies” and it had been rescinded.
NOTE: Anna Bligh, our one time Premier of Queensland, told the Queensland Police, when commenting on a pay dispute on the local Brisbane television news, that if the Police wanted a pay rise, they would have to write more tickets. It might also interest people to know that it is the people’s BONDS that the Corporation that is the Government wants to get hold off, because they trade these BONDS on the Futures Market.
- Pair jailed after 400km high-speed chase (abc.net.au)
- Authorities clean up Adelaide violence (skynews.com.au)
- National anti-gang squad to join fight against Gold Coast’s outlaw bikies (abc.net.au)
- Five hurt as cruiser crashes (lfpress.com)
- Police dog stabbed in Adelaide (bigpondnews.com)
- Five hurt after crash involving London police cruiser (metronews.ca)
- Adelaide DJs relegated to playing in kitchen (nekophonetic.wordpress.com)
- Trial over baby crash death begins (stuff.co.nz)
- Australian Police investigate Adelaide Sheikh Sharif Hussein following ‘kill all Hindus and Buddhists’ hate rant (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Stabbing-murder inquest told of police failures (abc.net.au)