Thank you for the Brisbane Times Article titled “Campbell Newman taking lessons from Vladimir Putin“, Peter Callaghan Sc (president of the Law and Justice Institute (Qld) Inc). Your article was well written and it is agreed that the Government are quickly becoming despised by its citizens, however Mr Callaghan appears to be of the mistaken opinion that Russia is a democracy. Although it appears on the surface this is the case, it is common knowledge amongst truth-seekers (the establishment refer to as conspiracy theorists) that communism went underground in Russia. If Russia or North Korea does not have a Jury Justice system, then like Queensland, it does not have truth and justice either.
Callaghan says that “What makes our democracy different is respect for conventions like judicial independence, engagement with the parliamentary process, and adherence to the rule of law” which I challenge on the following basis:
1. Like Russia, Queensland has democracy in name only.
2, Judicial independence means that judges are free to nullify bad laws, therefore are independent of government. Independance can only be achieved under a jury justice system as any single judge is open to threat or bribes. QUT (Queensland University of Technology) Law School teaches that judges don’t have the power to nullify bad laws. Only randomly chosen jurors are independent, and only jury nullification has the power to nullify bad law. One Judge Star Chambers starkly demonstrate that there is no judicial independence here in Queensland.
3, There is no engagement in the parilamentary process. Last time Queensland had a Referendum in 1917 the people rejected the Upper House being removed, but it was illegally removed anyway in 1922, and any engagement that does not toe the party line is quickly demonised and dealt with. It’s pure fantasy to believe a unicameral government system in Queensland is democratic.
4. Adherence to the Rule of Law (see Point 2). What is lawful and what is legal are two entirely different things.
Rightly said Mr Callaghan that “it cloaks daggers aimed at the heart of the rule of law”, because what have here in Queensland is a New World City – headquarters of the New World Order, a fascist communist dictatorship which has been in the making for approximately 150 years. This plot ties in the assassinations of John F Kennedy and Harold Holt, and a number of other people.
The Nazi’s never lost WWII. Welcome to the Fourth Reich.
- Clive and guest row over steak (news.com.au)
- Protect the independence of the Queensland judiciary. (aussiejustice.wordpress.com)
- Beat of the law’n’order drum (smh.com.au)
- Newman’s stance could put court system in ‘crisis’ (abc.net.au)
- Palmer sends warning to Qld LNP premier (sbs.com.au)
- Palmer sends warning to Qld LNP premier (news.smh.com.au)
- Campbell Newman proposes new standard of proof for Queensland courts – The Tunnel presents… (aussiejustice.wordpress.com)
- Newman is the one out of touch: lawyers (skynews.com.au)
- Qld don’t want more pollies says Newman (skynews.com.au)
- Clive and guest row over steak (heraldsun.com.au)